Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Eight Years Ago....

Eight years ago, I married my best friend.
Eight years ago, we vowed to love each other always.

It has been an amazing eight years, with good times, hard times, and times that that I never want to let go of.
We have been many places, been on many trips, seen spectacular sights.

In eight years, we have accomplished so much as a couple, we have stood by each other's side no matter the situation.
Our greatest accomplishments.. Katherine and Colin. These two are a perfect reflection of our love. Our strength is the home, love, and support we give our children. Our marriage and our love has given them to best foundation in life.

In eight years, we have lived in several places, but you are my home, you are where my heart is and will always be.
Eight years ago, we stood before God, our family, and friends and vowed to love each other no matter what life brings us.

You are my rock when I need someone to give me strength, you are a funny joke when I need a laugh, you are a warm hug when I need to feel safe. You are everything I need in a friend, a husband, a father, and a partner. I will love you forever and always.

Happy 8th Anniversary Matt, and here's to many many many more!

I will post on Memorial Day Weekend & Katherine's Pre-K graduation later this week.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

What a beautiful post. Congrats to yall, you are a great couple and family! I'm glad to know you both and to have witnessed the beginned of your relationship as well as 8 year later, even if it is just through your blog!