Monday, July 26, 2010

If they HAD to work, what would they be?

Matt had to work late Friday night and most of the day Saturday. The kids and I just hung around the house and played. I got a video of Colin feeding himself his yogurt, he is moving a little slow because he was busy watching cartoons, but he finished the whole container with no help on feeding!


Saturday afternoon we took the kids to Matt's parents house to spend the night. Matt and I went to the movies to see Inception, it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Well worth the price of going to the movies. Afterwards we went and had a late dinner and some drinks!

Sunday was a nice relaxing day at home. Colin was pretty fussy last night, I took his sats and they were a little low (high 70's when he is usually high 80's). I took them again this morning and they were low 80's. I put a call into his cardiologist this morning just to make sure. There are still sometimes with him, I am not sure what to look for, so when anything is just a little off, I call it in JUST to make sure! It's a learning process for all of us. I am used to it being low when is is sick, but he does not have a fever or cough.

Watching the kids this weekend, I figured out if they had to get jobs right now, what they would be.

Katherine:
- Option 1: Any type of performer: Singer, Dancer, Actress, Broadway. Right now she is so theatrical, loves the spotlight, loves the attention.
- Option 2: Sales person: Katherine like to negotiate. If you tell her to do something, she wants to negotiate the time with you.. I say lets do it in 5 minutes, she request for 7 minutes. If I came up with a plan, she tries to negotiate herself a better plan and then tries to convince me it's better than what I came up with. She has a very charming smile and batting of the eyes that she tries to seal her deals with.

Colin:
- Option 1: Engineer: Colin LOVES to take things apart and put them back together. He loves taking the cap of bottles, then putting them back on, taking the off. He likes to try to make everything fit inside each other. You can just see it in his eyes, he likes to figure out how everything works.
- Option 2: If it wasn't for his heart, a pro baseball player. Man he has an arm! He can throw pretty far and accurate! But this one will just have to be in dream world. We can all have dreams :) Since we are in the "dream world" option 2 can also be supplemented by "Professional Cuddler". I think he would be awsome at that job and make lots of money.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

So cute on so many levels! :)

I love the professional cuddler as a job! :D