Today Colin is 13 months old! The last month Colin has been eating so much better and learning lots of new things! I feel we are finally in the "normal" track for a child his age.
Helping with yard work
- Has 5 teeth with two more breaking through right now
- Drinking anywhere from 6-9 ounces of milk a bottle
- Weights a little over 19 lbs
- Loves food and trying new food - actually get hungry and cries and reaches out for food! Just a few months ago, he could have cared less about table foods.
- If you tell him to give you kisses, he gives you a big wide open mouth slobbery kiss on the lips
- If you tell him "night, night" he will lay his head down on the pillow
- Blows kisses
- Likes to brush his hair all by himself
- Still walks holding on a pinky, can stand on own for about 30 seconds
- Climbs up the stairs really well and fast!
- Words: mama, dada, up, look, see, outside (ouse side), daddy
- Loves to dance - yesterday was rocking out to Fergie :)
- Loves being outside, crawling on the grass or patio, climbing up his slide, and sliding down. Even if his sister IS shooting him with a water gun!
Colin taking a nap after swimming
We have come to realize the Katherine will be our sneaky kid we have to keep an eye on. Friday night she got caught drawing on her leg with a sharpie and told us that her friend Jessica "jumped" in the window, drew on her leg, then "jumped" back out the window. After telling her several times to tell the truth, she finally confessed, it was her! Bad for lying, but the kid has an imagination and will try hard to sell her story! Poor Colin, soon it will be.. Colin did it! Which he is no angel either!