I can’t believe he is almost a year old. A year ago, I was VERY pregnant and ready to meet Colin. We knew nothing of what HLHS and CHD meant. The past 11 months have been a blessing and we are so proud of Colin and the progress he has made!
- Weighs 18.5 pounds (10%)
- Height 27 ¼ inches
- Has 4 teeth, 2 front bottom and 2 front top
- Drinks his bottles in 10 minutes .. YEAH!!!!!
- Has been eating table food !!!!! His daycare has been working hard with Colin on trying to catch him up to rest of the class on eating. They can’t believe the progress he has made in two weeks. He so far has ate mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, turkey, ham, yogurt, Cheetos (which he stole from everyone else’s high chairs!), and bananas.
- Still gags a little with real food, but is getting better about it!
- Can walk while holding onto furniture, can push chairs and stools across the floor by walking behind them.
- Says Mama, Dada, ba, la, da, and lots of interesting sounds
- Can stand a few seconds unassisted then falls on butt
- Understands no, doesn’t always listen but will stop smile and continue on
Time flies by. Colin will be one next month and Katherine is turning 4 in June!
Katherine & Colin at 10 months old, if Katherine wasn't wearning pink, she could pass for Colin!
Also please keep baby Hope in your thoughts and prayers as she is having her Glenn surgery on Monday March 8.