Thursday, September 23, 2010

Katherine's 1st Soccer Game & Kannon goes home

This weekend Katherine had her very first soccer game. She started off strong, but her attention spanned slowly faded. Good thing we played 6 minute quarters and she came out every other quarter. They all had a great time and got some good exercise in!

My nephew, Kannon got to come home from the hospital and Katherine, Colin, Matt, and my dad got to see him for the first time. Katherine loved cuddling and holding him, Colin.. not interested one bit! :)

Sunday was a rainy, so my uncle had sent Katherine a Pirate Cupcake set, so we made cupcakes.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I can't wait to bake cupcakes with Lena Kate...when she can actually help decorate rather than just eat all the icing like she does now :) Your family is just precious, and I love following yall :) Katherine looks like such a mini-me of Matt in the first picture!