Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where Else Would We Be????

It's August, it's Texas... record temps dating back to 1980, record drought dating back 100 years, where else would we be? Good thing we only live about 45 from the beach! The kids love the beach and so do I. I find it so relaxing to spend time in the sun, sand, and waves. We went to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday, what a venue!

Katherine and cousin Kannon playing in the water
Colin loves buckets and watering cans. He can spend hours filling up one in the other, dumping it out and starting all over again.
Kannon playing in the sand, trying to be good and not eat it
Daddy swimming with his two fishes!Cool kids with their sunglasses!
Katherine the sand mermaid! Colin is trying to cover her up with MORE sand. He did not like getting in and getting buried!
The person behind the camera and blog, you rarely see me, because I am the one with the camera glued to my hands.It was a great day at the beach.

No comments: