Colin turned 1 on Saturday! What an amazing journery we have had this year. We had some tough times but none of it seems to matter when you see the smile on his face. I am so proud of how strong Colin is. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful child. He is always so happy and snuggly, he loves people and loves to laugh, adores his big sister and his pets, LOVES OUTSIDE, actually loves to eat now, his is calm natured except now he is learning about tanturms.
1 year old milestones:
- 18 1/2 pounds
- Can walk if holding onto your pinky
- Says 4 words: Mama, Dada, Up, and Look
- Has 5 teeth
- Eating table foods well
- Drinking fortified milk (we add a scoop of formula to milk for extra calories)
- Working on sippy cup, will drink from it, just not large amounts
- Had check up with cardologist on April 5th, Echo and Chest X-Ray looked great. Colin is dong well and won't have to go back for 6 months!
Saturday we had a party for Colin. He wasn't 100% himself from being sick, still a little clingy, but he had a great time playing with everyone and all his toys. As soon as the last guest left, he slept for 2 hours!