Monday, July 27, 2009

Turned 30!





This past week I hit a milestone, I turned 30. I have never thought about my age at all, until it was time to leave my 20's, guess I felt a little old this time. The years have flown by, sometimes I wish we could just pause time and be able to really take it all in and enjoy life.

Since my birthday was on a Wednesday, we didn't do too much that day. Matt sent me some really pretty flowers at work. My mom cooked us dinner while I was at work, yummy chicken enchiladas! Spent the evening with Matt and the kids. Matt got me an iPhone, which I wasn't expecting at all.
Saturday my parents and Russell & Lara came over for lunch, cake, and presents. We had a lot of fun, but the most entertaining part was my dad and Katherine making hats out of the foil tissue paper. The first was a "party" hat, then they were cone heads, like the SNL sketch.

Sunday I went to get Katherine's hair cut and all the kids were getting washable spray colors done, so I gave in and let her have a green ponytail. She liked that a lot and it washed right out.

No comments: