Colin turns 5 months old today! I can't believe how fast it has gone by lately.
- Now weights right about 13 lbs
- Teething has began
- LOVES to play in the excersaucer
- TALKS A LOT!!!!
- Laughs hysterically when Katherine jumps and dances around
- Still struggles with acid reflux
- Reaches for objects.. especially food in your hands
- Everything goes to the mouth, especially his foot
- Can do mini-push up
- Rolls from front to back
- Can roll in circles around the floor, can move himself off his playmate
- Drinks 5 ounces 6 times a day
- Can sit by himself for a few seconds at a time before falling over
- FLIRTS A LOT!!!!
- Sleeps most the night.. we have to WAKE HIM up for his 1am bottle
- Recognizes own name
Colin is a very happy, laid back baby.. which is great since Katherine is soooo full of life!
He never cries except for feeding times due to acid reflux!!
Katherine and Colin really do love each other so much! They are each other entertainment in the evenings. Katherine is always "Colin watch this", "Mom bring Colin here to me", "I want to play with Colin", "Can Colin take a bath with me".. and so on. It will be hard on Katherine when Colin has to go back into the hospital in a couple of weeks. We are trying to prepare her now. She seems to understand, but we will see.